Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Morning Weigh-In


Going into my 5th week of my amino acid regimen has me feeling positive about the results I am achieving so far.

 I managed to make it through one of the biggest festivals in Wisconsin, Cranberry Fest in Warrens, on Friday and a wedding on Saturday without one slip. This was a huge victory for me. After all at Cranfest there was temptation at every corner, turtle sundaes on a stick, ginormous elephant ears, everything cranberry you can imagine including one huge whoopee pie and I managed to bypass them all!




The wedding on Saturday night brought more temptation. Dessert right in front of me when I sat down which I kindly passed onto another person seated at out table, and a huge platter of yummy looking cupcakes gracing every table. We ended up taking six of those home with us. I have not had one!!

I find it almost scary how easy it has been for me to bypass all this temptation.  I keep waiting for the floor to drop out from under me.  If I feel even the slightest inkling of a feeling of temptation I just take an extra L-glutamine and the feeling passes. 

Now for the moment of truth.....drum role please!  I got on the scale this morning and stayed the same as last week.  Okay, so no loss but being the glass half full type of girl that I am, I am happy there was no gain.  The next step is to cut all the white flour and make sure I get my 4 cups of veggies a day.  This means a huge salad at night!  One thing at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment