Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday Travel Snapshot...View From Warwick Castle England

Quite a few years ago I was lucky enough to spend a week working in England for my company. Thanks to some wonderful people that I worked with that week, I was able to see some beautiful sites. I stayed near Stratford-on-Avon so I was in a perfect area for some great site seeing. One place I toured was Warwick Castle. Although this picture comes from my point and shoot camera and I took a digital picture to post it here, the site of that village from the top of that castle was breathtaking. This was the first time I had ever traveled outside the US. I credit seeing the charm of England with giving me real wanderlust and planting a seed in my mind that it was possible to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment