Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome!

This being my first post I'd just like to share my goal of this blog to you, my customers and anyone else who may have found themselves here. We love fashion, particulary eco-fashion and handbags especially. So the goal of this blog is to share some information and opinions on eco-friendly fashion and maybe a few other little tidbits along the way.

A little bit about myself. I'm a Mom who happens to have a small web-based business, plus I work outside the home. I have always loved fashion. I think what you put on your body can say much about a person. The messages we send to people with what we wear can be powerful. Are you a jeans and t-shirt person? Do you go around everyday wearing sweats? Or do you always leave the house looking stylish and up to date? The same can be said about the accessories we choose to wear. I personally love purses and shoes. I would change my handbag everyday of the week if I could. Handbags are the perfect accessory because they can make a statement about yourself, but you don't have to worry about fit or a size number. To me they are the perfect way to tell people who you are without saying a word. So next time you are in a place with lots of people walking past, my favorite would be an outdoor cafe, just take a little time to people watch. Can you tell what someone does for a living just by what they wear? Think about the message people are sending by what they have on. It's fun!

I'd like to say a big welcome to my blog. I hope you can have a little fun here with me and maybe we can all learn a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment